Yitzchak's First Blog Post

Actually I am struggled with what would be my first post. Spent quite some time to think before I start writing here. It's a very tough job for me as I never own a blog before. Luckily, I was born with a "Non-give up spirit" (in other words - stubborn), nothing can stop me for doing something. OK, let's start by brief introduction to this blog. You may wonder why not introducing myself instead of explaining this goddamn blog. If you want to know more about me just drop me an email =P

This blog is about my life - feeling sharing; A place where I can share my love, happiness and laugh with everyone when I am happy and on the other hand, hopefully it may drop all my thoughts and sadness so that there is some space for me to move within when I'm down. Other than that, I may share something interesting that I've discovered along with my life journey.

Lastly, thank you very much for spending your precious time to read my blog. Respectful comments and constructive criticism (please give some face to me) are always welcome. Please stay tuned with me because there will be more interesting post in the near future.

0 comments:

Yitzchak Has Been Blogging Since 2009