I totally agreed that no one is perfect in this world, but if some of your action affects others feeling either intentionally or unintentionally, I would consider it as a bad action. It would be nice if more and more people are aware about others feeling.
Evility Level: ****
Evility Level: *
Evility Level: **
Evility Level: ***
4. Usually a guy will pay the bill first for everyone whenever they have their lunch/dinner in one restaurant. However, some girl may think that the guy is paying for their meal. I would like to highlight that pay first is not the same as pay for you. As a rational guy, I think guy will willing to pay for:-
- His family members (Father, mother, siblings, auntie, uncle and etc)
- His love one
- Whenever there is something to celebrate (promotion, birthday and etc)
- Once in a while during friends gathering
Evility Level: ***** (Most EVIL)
5. Lastly which is the most evil case, that is the girl forced you do to something unwillingly. For example, asking you to buy her a LV bag which is an overpriced and non urgent items. Actually, this depends on how much you love her, you may feel nothing if you deeply in love with her. But as a third person, we will advise the guy to think twice.
8:03 PM | | 1 Comments
The rules and regulations is as follows:-
For the first time in century, the kingdom become so interesting and busy. People are starting to talking with each other, discussing about this event, laughing, smiling, working and etc. It's just like a miracle because king has transformed the whole kingdom into a loving heaven.
The competition day has arrived and the king feel very happy because many people are registering for the event. People are getting excited and desperately waiting for the king to ring the bell to officially start the event.
At last, the bell rang. Everyone running crazily all around to look for their suitable partner. However, out of 100 participants, only 20 couples are successfully paired (20%). After that, those 20 couples start to build the ship. Out of 20, only 10 have successfully build the ship. The reasons why each pair has failed are different. Some maybe because of different opinion, not caring, stubborn and etc. Hence, it is a tough phase for the couples. The final stage, which is also the most crucial part of the event; The phase which test & verify the ship that the couple built and their braveness to cross the "dangerous" river. Out of 10, only 1 is success! The king is so curious why this can happen and he ordered his man to perform the root cause analysis and send him a report.
The report shows that external factor was cause of the problem. For example, some people may warn the couple not to cross the river because there is a sea monster there even it is just a rumours. Of course, this may frightened some couple who are not steady enough! Some even run away by just hearing the word, "dangerous" river.
The couple who crossed the river successfully is because they trust each other. The guy partner told the girl not to scare because that's the river he had his bath everyday since he was 5 years old. The girl replied she don't even care about the sea monster rumours. If really there is a sea monster, she is willing to fight it together with him!
I have only tried the "Cheddar" flavour. Trust me, it's nice!
Look! Those tiny fishes are smiling at you =D
Today, I'm glad to introduce "Dangerous Bomb Piggy Bank" to those (blamer?) who want a better excuse not to save money during this economy downtime. But of course you need to invest around RM88 for this piggy bank before you can tell your mom loudly "Nah... see! Not I don't want to save money ah!".
Jeng jeng jeng jeng! I get myself a Tamagotchi Color Plus (TMGC+) from Yodobashi. This is the first ever Tamagotchi to have a full-color LCD screen and exclusively for sale in Japan only. Since it is so rare and nice, definitely it will be the most costly non-eatable "chicken" in the world. According to the sales girl, the original selling price for each TMGC+ is 5040 Yen and they are currently having a promotion where each of the TMGC+ price is being reduced to 4530 Yen. Since I'm a foreigner, Yodobashi gives extra 5% discount (Around 4030 Yen) when you show your passport to the cashier. Without wasting any time, I start to pick the color for my virtual pet.
Some of you may wonder why there are so many adults (including me) still like to play something childish such as the Tamagotchi. Let me tell you, you will definately love it because it's soooo cute.
1. Don't ever try to make a chicken angry
2. Make sure you wear Nike shoes if you accidently make a chicken "Tulan"