Fish

My feeling; To feel it is easy, to define it is difficult indeed. Its just like you ask a fish what the sea is like. The first time he can straight give you the answer "Nah, this is the sea loh". If you insist him to define, then the problem arises and the best answer he could give is "..."

Maybe the fish is not even aware that he is living inside the water =P

If you are in desperate of getting answer and getting fed up because the fish can't give you the answer, don't be panic because I have a good thing might be useful for you. What you need to do is just spend few bucks and purchase goldfish snack crackers from Pepperidge Farm. After that, what you need to do is show this to the fish and tell him "Listen to me! I'm going to eat all of your fellow friends if you can't give me an answer within 1 day!!". I'm pretty sure this may help because this is what loan shark did for century.

Cute little goldfish-shaped crackers from Pepperidge Farm

I have only tried the "Cheddar" flavour. Trust me, it's nice!
Look! Those tiny fishes are smiling at you =D

One good news especially for the girl is that Pepperidge Farm claimed those crackers does not contains trans fat. It means that you can buy few packets and keep inside your drawer in your company for stress relieving. Whenever your boss gives you pressure or ask you hard questions, at least you have something to bite/kiss whenever you are down. Given so many good points, hopefully you all can feel and appreciate the sincerity and love from those fishes.

2 comments:

ev3eE\e` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CuisineWorld said...

That's my favorite goldfish crackers =D

Yitzchak Has Been Blogging Since 2009