Tamagotchi Color Plus - A Souvenior For Myself

Search Amazon.com for tamagotchi colorSee how serious!! Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Virus in Japan (Website: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/)

I went to Fukuoka, Japan for business trip during this pandemic outbreak of influenza A (H1N1) season. Actually I'm a bit scared before the trip when I saw the number of confirmed cases hit 700. I've did everything I can such as practicing good personal hygiene, wearing mask during when in the crowd area, keeping away from those who is coughing and sneezing and etc to prevent myself from being infected by the virus.


I looks soooo tired that day @_@

Usually I won't get anything for myself when I go travelling. However, it will be different for this trip because something strange happened to me when I was sleeping on the plane. At first it **blink blink me twice followed by a message "In order for you to love someone, you have to love yourself first" (Haha, perhaps my lame excuse to buy something expensive).

Jeng jeng jeng jeng! I get myself a Tamagotchi Color Plus (TMGC+) from Yodobashi. This is the first ever Tamagotchi to have a full-color LCD screen and exclusively for sale in Japan only. Since it is so rare and nice, definitely it will be the most costly non-eatable "chicken" in the world. According to the sales girl, the original selling price for each TMGC+ is 5040 Yen and they are currently having a promotion where each of the TMGC+ price is being reduced to 4530 Yen. Since I'm a foreigner, Yodobashi gives extra 5% discount (Around 4030 Yen) when you show your passport to the cashier. Without wasting any time, I start to pick the color for my virtual pet.
There are 11 available colors for Tamagotchi Color Plus (Website: http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/)



Items included inside the box are: Tamagotchi Color Plus, Manual in Japanese and a free stripe

Arrh!!! There are so many colors to choose. That's not good. Luckily the shop is giving free Tamagotchi stripe away for some of the color (Business trick - giving extra freebie for unpopular item). Finally, I picked Yellow. I don't care whether it is unpopular among the Japanese, as long as I get the color I want plus a free stripe =D .

Some of you may wonder why there are so many adults (including me) still like to play something childish such as the Tamagotchi. Let me tell you, you will definately love it because it's soooo cute.

See! So cute...

My sis playing with my Tamagotchi

Besides that it is very cute, I've a better convicing excuse to own a Tamagotchi. First, it won't bite you if you try to play around with him. If it is frustrated, the most it can do is sounding alarm during the midnight to wake you up. Even so, I can easily remove the battery and it will be dead in second. So, it is a life safe entertainment tools. For those who doesn't own a Tamagotchi, please beware the chicken attack as shown in the video.

See how Nike save your life if disaster happen!

Two advises for those who doesn't own a Tamagotchi:-
1. Don't ever try to make a chicken angry
2. Make sure you wear Nike shoes if you accidently make a chicken "Tulan"

0 comments:

Yitzchak Has Been Blogging Since 2009